At IDB Invest, we leverage the power of the private sector to drive sustainable development in Latin America and the Caribbean.
IDB Invest promotes the economic development of its regional developing member countries by encouraging the establishment, expansion, and modernization of private enterprises.
At a glance
As a member of the IDB Group, IDB Invest has strong shareholder support, a solid financial profile which includes high credit quality and top credit ratings, all while demonstrating its commitment to the development and sustainability of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Why invest in IDB Invest?
- IDB Invest, a member of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) Group, is a multilateral development bank committed to promoting the economic development of its member countries in Latin America and the Caribbean through the private sector.
- We are committed to sustainability: Our projects are aligned with the social, economic and environmental aspects of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- We help to identify financially viable projects with the highest potential impact in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- We have a extremely strong financial profile, operate exclusively with paid-in capital, maintain a strong capitalization and have ample balance sheet liquidity.
- Our sound management and conservative risk policies have enabled us to remain consistently profitable even in adverse situations.