IMPCTRS Podcast: Vertical models that transform agribusiness
Created in 1952, Mercon Coffee Group is the largest coffee trader in Latin America that is transforming the industry in the region through an innovative vertical model.
In this new episode of our IMPCTRS podcast, we were joined by Giacomo Celi, Director of Sustainability at Mercon Coffee Group; Leonardo Morales, Chief Financial Officer of Mercon Coffee Group; and Mónica Navarrete, Lead Investment Officer at IDB Invest; under the leadership of María Alejandra Blanco, Specialist in Sustainable Business and MSMEs at the IDB Invest Advisory Service Division, to talk about how sustainability models in the business value chain are driving innovation and transforming the agricultural sector in Latin America and the Caribbean.
More IMPCTRS Episodes:
- Innovative financial instruments that boost sustainability
- Transforming the value chain in the farming sector
- Green Finance: The transition to a net zero emission economy
- Sustainability Week 2022: Talking to our experts
- Green Finance: The Transition to a Net Zero Emissions Economy